Chicken Toscana Soup
Macaroni Grill Chicken Toscana Soup Recipe Clone Ingredients
Makes 2 servings
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked chicken, preferably roasted
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 4 ounces packaged gnocchi, cut in half
- 1/2 cup cream or half-and-half
- 3/4 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil
Add chicken broth. Turn up heat and let it come to a boil. After the broth starts boiling, add the precooked chicken, gnocchi, and chopped tomato. Turn down to a simmer. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
Next, add the cream. Add spinach last. Stir spinach until it wilts. Remove from heat.
After putting the Chicken Toscana soup into individual bowls, sprinkle with generous amounts of Parmesan cheese and a little basil.