Apple Pecan Salad
- 1 bag mixed baby lettuces, about 10-12 ounces
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced very thinly
- 1 cup caramelized pecans
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup raspberry vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. freshly ground pepper
- Combine lettuce, apple slices, pomegranate seeds, cranberries, and pecans just before serving.
- Whisk together the vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Pour in olive oil while whisking to emulsify dressing. Taste, then adjust salt, pepper, or olive oil if needed.
- Toss salad with dressing and serve.